Sonja Jankov (1985) is independent historian and theoretician of contemporary art and cultural aspects of modern and contemporary architecture. She holds MA from Faculty of Political Sciences, Department for Cultural Theory and had spent a year at Faculty of Philosophy and Art at Karlova Universita in Prague. She used to work at Museum of Contemporary Art in Novi Sad (2012-2015), as gallery director at Institute for Culture of Vojvodina (winter 2014) and as volunteering contributor to B92, section for culture, art and lifestyle. Since 2014, she is member of ULUPUDS, section for history of architecture. Her publications include over 50 critiques and reviews (journals: Nova misao, Polja, Interkulturalnost, DaNS), catalogues (artists: Igor Antić, MP_art, Goran Despotovski, project Differences, Nina Komel, DiStruktura, Korina Gubik, Mladen Vračarić, Srđan Đurić, Dragan Vojvodić, Vuk Vučković, etc) and essays. She was scholarship holder of the Republic Foundation for development of Scientific and Artistic Youth.
- Demos/Dialogue, exhibition Reanimation, Novi Sad: SKC, Factory, 4-14.10.2014, ISBN 978-86-6285-024-9
- The Lack of Surplus Value, exhibition Igor Antić: Just what is it that we are talking about?, Contemporary Gallery Zrenjanin, 8.8-25.9.2014, ISBN 978-86-6063-056-0
- Urban planning/culture: transitions of heritage and visions of modernism, no. 7 (March 2014), pp. 207-212
- Beckettian Passive Voice in Postmodernism of Goran Despotovski, catalogue for the exhibition Social in Gallery of Contemporary Art Smederevo, October 2013, ISBN 978-86-6277-032-5
- Nina Komel: conditional power of panopticon, no. 26 (March - April 2014), pp. 32-33
- Annual Projects/Exhibitions as Cultural and Political Imperative, Project Differences / Razlike, Novi Sad: Academy of Art, 2014, ISBN 978-86-88191-37-1
- Classic techniques of visual overcoming of information, Polja, no. 467 (January – February 2011), pp. 232-245