Zorana Đaković Minniti
Zorana Đaković Minniti is a professor of French language and literature, art historian, manager in culture and curator. Born in Belgrade in 1976 where she lives and works. She graduated from the Faculty of Philology at the Department for French and literature. Holds MA degree in Management in Culture from the University of Arts in Belgrade (title of the thesis: Organizational structure and strategic planning of the City Museum of Belgrade) and the informal degrees of Cultural studies from Academic alternative educational network and Peace Studies.
She is currently working as international projects coordinator and curator in the Belgrade Cultural Centre dealing mostly with organization and programming of the biggest annual international exhibition of contemporary arts - the October salon - and other international projects connected with contemporary art & culture. From September 2012 she is managing/curating the new exhibition space PODROOM in the Cultural Centre of Belgrade.
She participated in trainings, workshops and courses abroad and in Serbia dealing with topics such as financing and economy of contemporary art, mediation, diplomacy and art, cultural management, pedagogy, art education etc. She is a member of the Curators’ Network and IKT.
She also worked as journalist, translator and ceramist.
In 2006 for four months worked in development department in the Contemporary Art Centre P.S.1 in New York. Personally interested in art, diplomacy - creative communications, good life and football.
∎ List of curated exhibitions
from 2004, project coordinator of the international editions of the October Salon (working and assisiting to the curators Anda Rottenberg, Darka Radosavljević, Nebojša Vilić, Rene Block, Lorand Hegyi, Bojana Pejić, Branislava Anđelković, Johan Pousette, Alenka Gregorič, Galit Eilat, Branislav Dimitrijević, Mika Hannula) www.oktobarskisalon.org
- Paris/Belgrade, les affinités électives, artists: Nataša Nišić, Ivan Grubanov, Hans Walter Muller, Ivan Kucina, Pierre Coulibeuf, co-curating with Eric Corne, april-may, public spaces 2006, Belgrade, Serbia
- Sigalit Landau, solo show, Art Gallery, Cultural Centre of Belgrade, october 2010, Belgrade, Serbia
- Valerio Berruti, There is Too Much Light not to Believe in Light, solo show, The new building of the City Museum of Belgrade, september-october 2011, Belgrade, Serbia
- Artists' Film International, in collaboration with Whitechapel from London (Alejandro Cesarco, anetta Mona Chisa and Lucia Tkacova, Liu Chuang, Dan Finsel, Ben Hagari, Aleksandar Jestrović Jamesdin, sefer Memisoglu, Gianluca and Massimiliano de Serio, sriwhana spong, Corin Sworn, Nguyen Trinh Thi) september-october 2012, gallery PODROOM, Cultural Centre of Belgrade, Serbia
- Two Lines of Life or why a Rabbit Likes Weeds within prject A.C.T., artists: Radoš Antonijević, Damir avdić, Boogie, Uroš djurić, Vlatka Horvat, IRWIN, Aleksandar Jestrović Jamesdin, Aleksandar Maćašev and Stephen Gee, Vladimir Nikolić, Zoran Todorović, Raša Todosijević, co-curating with Mia David, january-march 2013, La Criee Centre d'art contemporain Rennes, France