The evaluation system of Kamov residency programme
Programme fields, types, criteria for evaluation, time and length of the residency
1. Kamov residency programme fields
- literature (writers & translators),
- visual and audiovisual arts,
- film, music, theatre, dance,
- other performing arts, and
- social sciences and humanities.
2. Calls for proposals of programmes – procedure
Call for Proposals will be published once a year and will be open one month from the publication of the call. All submitted programmes will be evaluated by the Programme Council, depending on the area of the program, within fifteen days after the end of the Call. Only legal entities engaged in the field of culture or education are eligibile to apply creative individuals and collectives, theoriticians or researchers.
3. The criteria for programme evaluation
- Professional and artistic references of the creator,
- Professional and artistic references of the programme organiser,
- Quality of the past work, applicant successes and experience of programme implementation,
- Artistic actions which move the borders of traditional media/expression,
- Use of creative practices,
- Innovative models of acting,
- Quality, clarity, completeness, economy and applicability of the programme within a time framework,
- Importance for development and stimulation of urban culture in the city,
- Stimulation of originality, creativity and innovativeness,
- Methodical approach to programme continuity and stimulating results,
- Programmes that have socio-cultural importance, i.e. progams that have integrated component of interaction with the citizens,
- Programmes aimed at inter-cities, inter-local and international cooperation which ensures the reciprocity, as well as the programmes that contribute to the presentation of the city of Rijeka in Croatia and abroad,
- Programmes that have additional sources of financing, secured or planned.
4. Time and length of the residency
The time and length of the residency will be defined jointly by the Programme Council and the applicant. The minimum length of residency is 15 days and maximum 3 months.